Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Is this always going to be a struggle?

So much for eating 100% Paleo and so much for exercising every day in October.  Why does it seem like every single time I make a challenge for myself I end up screwing everything up and failing miserably?  I'm so flippin mad at myself! 

I haven't worked out since Wednesday.  It's been an entire week.  I'm so pathetic!  I have no excuses.  Not really.  Still dealing with crazy marriage issues.  Hubby and I have been at each other's throats and it's starting to take a toll on me mentally.  I feel depressed and feel like I'm never going to succeed. 

How do I keep a positive attitude?  How do I keep keeping on?  I wish I had an answer.  I will be going to crossfit tomorrow and again on Friday.  I need to fix my eating and get back into getting some sort of exercise in daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment