Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Moving for 31 days

Today I took my dog on a 3.5 mile hike.  It was so pretty today.  The sun would peek out from the clouds every once in a while.  It poured rain a few times, but for the most part it was lovely. 


View from the top of the ridge.


Since I'm eating Paleo for the entirety of October, I thought I'd give myself another challenge....to get some exercise in every single day.  I will crossfit M, W, and F......the rest of the week can be anything from a hike, a walk, whatever.....just as long as I get in some exercise every single day. 

You know what else I'm going to do different this October??  I'm not going to buy one single piece of Halloween candy.  None.  For me that's a huge deal.  I'd always buy several bags of various mini candy bars and many times I'd eat most of the candy and have to buy more before the 31st.  This year the cycle of binge eating candy stops. 

I leave for Boise on the 31st and I really want to be as fit and I can be before my 5K run with my sister.  It's the final countdown!  Do you have any goals for October?

No comments:

Post a Comment