Thursday, September 19, 2013

feeling like a freaking heifer!

Today starts day 1 of the 6 week Paleo Challenge.  I took my measurements this morning as well as "before" photos.  I got a back, side, and front photo of myself in exercise pants and a sports bra.  I looked at those photos and immediately wanted to throw the camera across the room and smash in into a hundred pieces.  5 months of crossfit, over 30 inches lost so far and I'm still flipping HUGE!  I don't feel like I'm as fat as the pictures showed I was. 

I will wait to post my hideous heifer pictures after my 6 weeks is up along with the after photos.  I hate looking like this, hate hate hate HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You know those people that tell you to love yourself no matter where you are in your journey?  Well, I have the overwhelming urge to karate chop them in the neck today.  Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment