Friday, May 3, 2013

Inches Lost Pounds Gained

It's FRIDAYYYYYYYYYY!!  Can you tell I'm excited?  This week felt like it was never going to end....like ever!  The weather this weekend looks like it's going to be in the high 70's, low 80's and clear blue skies.  Does is get any better than that? 

I love where I live....isn't it pretty!?



I took out my little weight loss diary/book and saw that I last weighed and measured on April 3rd, so since today is the 3rd I figured it was time to do it again.  Here are the official results.........

I'm up 3 whole pounds.   =(    I've heard many people say that it's common to gain a bit your first month of CrossFit but I figured I'd be the exception to the rule simply because I have so much weight to lose.

My neck, bust, and waist all stayed the same but I lost an inch on my upper arms, an inch on each thigh, 2 inches on my hips and 3/4 inch on my calves.  I'm happy that I'm at least losing inches....despite seeing the number on the scale go up. 

I made the yummiest meatballs last night for dinner.  I used 2 1/2 lbs of ground lean turkey, added a finely minced onion, a few cloves of minced garlic, salt, pepper, a little sage, 3 eggs and a couple cups of chopped fresh spinach leaves. I mixed it up then got out a cookie sheet and lined it w/ parchment paper and made 12 giant meatballs.  I baked them for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees.  I then heated up some of the paleo spaghetti sauce I canned and added just a smidge of fresh grated parmesan cheese (I know I know....not totally Paleo).  I poured the sauce over a couple meatballs  and finished off the meal with a large side salad.  It was divine!  I'm so having it tonight for dinner again.  It was just too yummy. 

For the next couple of days my CrossFit will be closed.  They're tearing down a wall to expand it.  I'm excited to see what it looks like on Monday.    Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment