Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Caught in a pickle.....

I'm not quite sure what to do.  I was supposed to go to CrossFit at 9:30 this morning but I was up all night with my daughter who was throwing up.  She's staying home from school today, and I'll be doing laundry and cleaning up the after math.  I rescheduled my workout for tomorrow and then I guess I'll be working out the following day as well.   What an exhausting night!  Hopefully my daughter will take a long nap this afternoon, so I can maybe catch up on some much needed sleep.  I must say that I didn't want to make a paleo breakfast this morning, I wanted to have some sort of sweetened breakfast pastry or two or three and a sweetened latte.  Oh man that sounded so good!!  I'm starting to see that stress is defnitely a trigger for poor eating.  Instead I stayed the course and made some turkey sausages and eggs.  I'm hoping that tomorrow is a much better day and that I can send my daughter to school.  *yawn*  Time to go work on the laundry and cleaning the carpet.    sigh....................

No comments:

Post a Comment