Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I want my mommy!

My husband woke me up at 5am as he was leaving for work to let me know our daughter had a temp of 103.  Seriously?  I'm starting to wonder if she is licking the handles of grocery carts and door knobs, because I swear she's been getting sick nonstop for the past few months!!  Guess it's another day of crossfit at home. 

After I got my boys off to school, I took my daughter and ran to Walmart to get some fever meds and decided to see if they carried kettle bells.  They did!!  I bought a 15 lb bell and when I got home I went online and found a few at home crossfit type workouts to do at home. 



Todays warm up consisted of 3 rounds of:

25 jumping jacks

10 push ups

10 squats



My WOD was 5 rounds of :

10 right hand kettle bell snatches

10 left hand kettle bell snatches

10 right hand kettle bell swings

10 left hand kettle bell swings

10 sit ups

It took me about 14 minutes to finish.  I was sweating bullets by the 4th round.  It's a gorgeous day here, maybe after the older kids get home from school I can take a quick 1 or 2 mile walk while they keep an eye on their sister and do their homework. 

What I'm eating today:

Breakfast~ham and egg scramble

post workout snack~coconut milk protein shake

Lunch~large salad with pork tenderloin and homemade dressing

Dinner~homemade paleo spaghetti meat sauce over spaghetti squash and a side salad

evening snack~1 square of dark chocolate and a cup of tea

I'm totally digging the Endangered Species chocolate at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment