Friday, July 12, 2013

15 years

I wrote this nice long blog and then I somehow erased the entire thing.  So annoying!!!!!!!!!!  Grrr!  Now you get the super short version. 

A friend I haven't seen in 15 years came and is visiting her family.  She's an avid crossfitter and while in town she decided to come and workout with me today.  I can't even tell you how awesome that was! 

Today's WOD was quite a bit of running and using the airdyne bikes.  blech!  I'm noticing a trend.....they seem to be having us run 400 meters as a warm up to the WOD's, even though we're already warmed up by doing the .....WARM UP and skill sets.  I'm starting to think they have it out for me and want to see me die. 

I'll be visiting my sister in Boise in fall and will be running a 5K with her, so I really shouldn't be complaining about the running in crossfit.  If anything it's helping me build my running endurance, which I need to be doing anyway. 

Well it's super late and I have to get up very early tomorrow.  Just had to let you know that I'm still on the plan and still working out.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment