Monday, July 1, 2013

Sick and tired..............

I'm still really sick and still super tired.  =(  I've now proceeded to get my husband sick as well as my son.  This is all quite frustrating!  We're supposed to leave to go camping on Wednesday for a two night getaway.  I'm not sure if it'll workout now or not. 

Obviously crossfit is out of the question for today and we'll be gone Wednesday -Friday.  *sigh*  I think I'd rather be killing myself in the gym that sitting on the couch coughing, sneezing, can't breathe out of my nose or hear out of my right ear. 

I'm not eating horrible, but I'm also not eating great.  I've been having small amounts of ice cream to help soothe my incredibly sore throat.  We've been having lots of meat on the grill, salmon, chicken, steaks, etc and then side salads for dinners.  I don't have the energy to be cooking much more than that. 

Anyhoo, I hope you all have a wonderful 4th.  I doubt I'll blog again until next Monday.  I fully plan on feeling better and kick butt in the gym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment