Monday, July 22, 2013

When life hands you lemons............

It's been a rough 24 hours.  My husband and I have been battling some major issues with our marriage our entire 11 years together.  I found out yesterday that what I thought was behind us, is now staring me right in the face.  AGAIN.  I cried until 4am and then finally fell asleep.  I decided to switch Monday's crossfit to Tuesday since I had NO energy to go after only a few hrs of sleep.  Instead I will start my couch to 5k program today. 
This is my plan for this week.


Monday~ C25K
Tuesday~CrossFit
Wednesday~CrossFit
Thursday~C25K
Friday~CrossFit
Saturday~C25K

I'm going to do my best to channel my hurt and anger to fuel my workouts.  I can only fix me.  I can't fix others.  I have no control over the choices that others make.  I can only control me.  I think I'm going to have to repeat that to myself over and over but it's true and it needs to sink in. 

Instead of dwelling on my own sorrows today, I'm going to take my kids to the movies and possibly the library.  I'm thankful my husband is gone on business for the entire week.  It'll give me a chance to collect my thoughts. 

I hope you all have a very positive week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment