Thursday, July 18, 2013

Just not feeling it..........

What is wrong with me?!  I feel like I'm in a mental and physical fog.  I feel depressed and moody.  I don't know if it's stress about my husband's job change, financial problems or what.  I didn't go to crossfit on Monday because of my horrible sunburn.  On Wednesday it looked like this....

I can't even describe the pain I was in.  Nothing I put on it helped.  I had to take Ibuprofen throughout the day just to get by.  A friend called me and told me to try yellow mustard.  To slather it on and let it dry.  It sounded insane, but I was desperate enough to give it a go.  Within 20 minutes most of the pain had gone away.  Hurray!  I didn't even care that I smelled like a walking deli.  Today I was finally able to wear a bra again, so I went to crossfit.  I will go again tomorrow.  At least I'll be able to get in two workouts this week.  Not what I was hoping for, but it is what it is. 

I felt super run down during my workout.  Almost like I was starting all over again.  I felt weak, sick to my stomach, and just mentally not with it.  Ugh!   I hope this feeling is short lived, because I want to feel on top of the world again.

Next week I'm going to start my training for a 5K.  I plan on training Tues, Thurs, and Saturday's.  So with crossfit, I'll be "working out" 6 days a week.  I'd really like to start seeing the lbs start coming off.  Or at least my clothes start getting bigger.  I have seen some changes, but not as many as I'd like.  I did let my eating slack a bit while my in-laws were in town.  It's time to get back into strict paleo. 

On another note, I got an invite to attend our crossfit's annual beach party.  I want to go....kind of....but the scared part of me is like, "THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH I'M GOING TO GET INTO A SWIMMING SUIT WITH ALL THE OTHER CROSSFITTERS".  How can I?!?!?!?!  Everyone in their bikini's with their lean arms and legs.........yeah right!  I'm pissed at myself that I refuse to go to a function that I would like to go to because I'm too self conscious.  It makes me physically ill just thinking about going.  I don't belong in that group of people!  I belong under a rock.  (can you tell i'm not very positive today?)  


No comments:

Post a Comment