Thursday, August 22, 2013

feeling lazy

I have not exercised once this week.  I've been battling the flu and just overall not feeling very good.  I can tell my body has been fighting something.  *sigh*  Oh well.  I can't do anything about it.  I'm just going to continue to eat well, drink lots of water, and let my body get better.

I took my daughter to the fair for a few hours yesterday.  Smelling all the food just hurt my stomach.  It made me feel super nauseous.  This is another reason I know I'm not totally well.  Normally I'd be drooling at all the wonderful smells of kettle corn, elephant ears, and corn dogs.  *shudder*  Also seeing the animals and SMELLING the animals just about did me in.  I had to take a break, to drink some water and chew some peppermint gum to keep my tummy happy.  I promised I'd take my daughter since all the boys are at camp.  She's never ever been to the fair and not going just wasn't an option.  I'm super thankful I didn't toss my cookies while out in public. 

Today my mother is taking my daughter and I to go look at granite.  My parents are remodeling their house and she wants my opinion on colors.  I'm looking forward to picking up my husband and sons tomorrow I miss them terribly.  I will continue to rest up for the remainder of this week and hit my running and crossfit hard next week.

I saw that my crossfit is going to have a Fall Paleo Challenge coming up soon.  I'm not sure when it starts, how long it lasts or what the rules are, but I'll be doing it no matter what.  I know the winners can earn some nice cash.  I could use to lose quite a bit of weight and the cash would help pay for, what else, crossfit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment