Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Shoulders on fire!

We started off in groups of two for our warm up.  We each did 4 rounds of junkyard dog and bear crawls back and forth across the gym.  I did three rounds before we moved on to the skill sets.  I'm so flipping slow.  ARGG!  So annoying!

Our skill set was approx. 20 minutes of various kettle bell exercises.  This was literally nonstop.  I was a sweaty mess going into the WOD.

The WOD today was 50 pull ups, then run 1/2 mile, then a total of 20 kettle bell movements per arm.  We then ran another 1/2 mile and then did another 20 kettle bell movements per arm. 

I was the slowest person today but I finished.  I didn't take a modified run, I did exactly what was asked of me.  I have no idea what my time was because Meagan thought everyone had finished and she turned off the timer on the wall.  Oh well.  At this point I don't even care what my time was, I just care that I finished. 

During our kettle bell skill set a new gal had to stop, went to the restroom, and then came out and started crying.  She went outside and Jonathan went to go talk w/ her.  I felt bad.  I so know how it feels.  I wanted to pull her aside and talk with her after class, but she was gone by the time I finished my workout.  I hope she doesn't let today get her down.  I don't even know her name.  =(   Next time I see her, I need to make a point to say  hi and tell her I've had many of those experiences myself and that it gets better. 

Today's after workout protein shake consisted of coconut water, protein powder, stevia, and some frozen organic berries.  Delish!!!!  I'm loving the coconut water.  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment